Monday, May 17, 2004

My Brain's Top Shelf

In the library of my mind, there's plenty of clutter to go around. I like to keep one shelf clear though, with just a couple of volumes on it. I should make up some kind of a name for it...nothing comes now, but basically it's for those things that I'm working through mentally at the time. I kind of rotate through things that I'm really thinking on...community, peacemaking, social justice issues...whatever's stirring the water in the brain. Sometimes they get kind of wrapped up, sometimes they go back to the normal shelves, to be picked back up later.

Does anybody else do this? Somebody, please!

As per last post, I really want to use this blog to have conversations. So, it seems natural to maybe start out with a short list of what's on the top shelf. So, for what it's worth, here's what has risen above the clutter, at least for now. Peace.

The Future Form of the Church
Open Theism and God's Sovereignty
Church and State
Judaism and Christianity



Such Trivia...

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items