Thursday, January 27, 2005

brrrrrrr.

Why do we keep this office so cold? this must be the coldest church office in the country. It's like some odd form of penance or something, freezing the sin out of us. brrrrrrr. I'm just not one of those people that likes to wear my coat all day, even at my desk, you know?

The other day, I could never warm up. It was cold outside, my shower in the morning was cold, and when I got home, I tried to take a warm bath, only to find that the dishwasher had used all the warmth to wipe food off of our plates. It was very sad. My wife returned a favor I had done for her a couple of months ago and heated up some water on the stove, but alas, it never turned out to be enough to get the temperature up.

While I'm griping, I know other apartment dwellers would probably argue with this, but it seems liek our pad must be the least well insulated home on the planet. sometimes I think the heater is sucking the heat out of the apartment, or that there must be a hidden window somewhere that I don't know about. Why can't I warm up???


1 comment:

Keith Brenton said...

If it's any comfort to you, bro, it's freezing in my office at UALR too. And I know it is no comfort at all, because knowing that you're cold don't warm my heart one bit!

Am enjoying your blog. Sunday (Baby Smith birth, Brock rebirth) was awesome!

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items