Sunday, January 30, 2005

Home, Sweet hom...zzzzzzzzzzz.

Alright, we're back from the weekend adventure to tulsa, and I gotta say it feels good to be back home. Although feeling good isn't really all that accurate because I've acquired a pretty wicked cold, the kind that makes my whole body feel more sensitive. A little cough, the sniffle action, and the feeling that I have grown nerves in the individual hairs on my head. When I scratch my head it feels like I'm using a hundred hands.

That being as it may, I am still grateful for what was an excellent weekend with our students. The passion of a conference like this is so contagious, I think mostly because everyone has some desire to actually be there. that makes the level of intentionality go up through the roof, and the effect on worship and learning seems to be as raised as the sensitivity of my nerve endings on my head.

It feels good to be exhausted when you've spent the energy on that sort of event. But, exhausted is still what I feel, so I'm going to have to leave this entry at what it is. Perhaps I'll think through it all some more and give a fuller debriefing.

Peace.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items