Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas Play

My wife's extended family in Fresno has a tradition where the kids put on a christmas play for the grandparents. Now, I know you all are envying me right now, but I am looking forwad to throwing myself into the mix for this year's production. I checked with a couple of cousins today, and it doesn't seem like there is any script yet, so the possibilities are wide open. Any ideas?

The best I've got so far is a story wherein the heroine goes on a rdiculous journey to purchase her grandmother's christmas present. This would allow for lots of comic interaction between different kinds of characters.

Either that or baby Jesus.

Ideas?

1 comment:

Keith Brenton said...

Why aren't you writing your paper on the history of medieval universities?

Ooh, maybe there's a slam-bang inspiration for a children's Christmas play in there somewhere!

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items