Friday, March 18, 2005

Bama Falls

Milwaukee of freakin' Wisconsin 83
Alabama 73

Upset. that's a great, rich word.

It's all okay though, It seems like coach G has a good strategy for next year all lined up: "We've got to get better and we've got to get deeper," said Gottfried in the post game interviews. Whew. glad we're on top of it.

Seriously, I'm proud of the Tide and their improvement in the hoops since Gottfried came to the helm. We just seem like we've peaked a little too early the few years, last years tourney run notwithstanding.

Okay, heckle away, but if I'm bleeding, I'm still bleeding crimson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I wish I kept up with sports enough to know what you were talking about. I'm sorry that you are bleeding crimson.
You should come to Cinderella: Saturday 7:30, Sunday 2:00, Monday 7:30.
By the way, you asked me a long time ago where that quote was from on my blog, so here's the whole thing and a cite:
"Come with me, ladies and gentlemen who are in any wise weary of London: come with me: and those that tire at all of the world we know: for we have new worlds here." ~ Lord Dunsany, The Book of Wonder

Keith Brenton said...

I couldn't help but think about you as I drove to and from Space Camp in Huntsville, passing a neat cottage on 72 with a mailbox that read "Hovater."

Sorry about the 'Tide, dude.

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items