Monday, May 23, 2005

Zanfel

This is the post I should have made two weeks ago...if only i'd known

(Steven bows his head and clenches his fist, regretfully.)

For the particular form of contact dermititis (rash) that is caused by the tozin urishol, produced by poison ivy, there is one product. this one product should be purchased at the first sign of an outbreak by every individual, without exception.

I mean to tell you that I have tried a ridiculous amount of treatments and relief strategies for the poison ivy, but there is only one that I will try henceforth, and it is called Zanfel.

Okay, this stuff is a little pricey, especially since the other tubes of creme that it is shelved with all cost like $3.00. BUT IT WORKS. I really had poison ivy bad, then used Zanfel and in a half hour I didn't itch anymore. My skin is still getting back to normal, but the itch was gone and I could get back to living. I could play outside, get hot, and not coat myself with pink stuff. It's a wash, notnot something you have to put on and let dry, so it doesn't amtter what you do afterwords. Everything else is a treatment, but this stuffis closer to being a cure. You think I'm exaggerating here, but if you get the rash, please, please trust me, go buy Zanfel immediately, and don't itch for two straight weeks. this is good counsel.

1 comment:

Dan Boelman said...

Steven,
Thank you for sharing your Zanfel experience! We truly believe that Zanfel can improve the quality of life for anyone experienceing issues associated with poison ivy, oak, or sumac. If you or anyone else would like some additional information on Zanfel or on poison ivy, check out www.zanfel.com, or contact me at 1-800-401-4002, menu option one. Thanks!

Dan Boelman RN, BSN
Customer Service Manager
Zanfel Laboratories, Inc.

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items