Tuesday, October 18, 2005

reboot

Sometimes things just get crammed, and instead of piking up the old thread, it's just better to start another.

Okay T-Rev, this is for you.

I've been on the go like crazy over the past month, buying a house in the process and getting moved in. A remarkable amount of work went into pulling down the freaking wallpaper, but now it's all painted up and ready to go.

I've also been working my tail off trying to keep up with grad school homwework and general work, but it's all been really fun. I've enjoyed the greek, learned a whole lot about the medieval church, and after tomorrow will have a functioning hot tub at my cozy home. So life is good.


And I'm thinking a lot about the incarnation and the trinity.

4 comments:

khovater said...

tell me about this incarnation and the trinity

thewalrus said...

Boy, boy, boy...

Unknown said...

tell ME about the hot tub.

When you boys make it this way for school, let me know and I'll meet you at Shelby Farms to play disc on my "home" course.

Jesse Faris said...

It was only a matter of time before Steven Hovater got his own personal hot tub. Who couldn't have seen it coming?

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items