Monday, February 14, 2005

Little Rock's finest

You'll have to wait for my mushy valentines day post, and I'll post something non-edible tomorrow, but while we're on the subject of the Grill, allow me one more thought.

The picture above records what I am convinced is Little Rock's best burger for sale (sorry cothams, but reputation isn't everything). It's hiding for you at Bennett's market in the Rock Creek shopping center, which is in tunr located at the corner of Markham and Bowman (home also to El Porton, Mardel, blockbuster, and Hobby Lobby). This burger is absolutely delicious, but threre is a trick. Bennett's offers two burgers, I believe 8 and 12 ounces. the larger specimen is not only bigger, but it is qualitatively better. If you don't think you're up for the large version, you must order it anyways and save half of it for later, or take a friend and split it (my right hand holds one half of the burger, and as you can see, it will satisfy). they will put bacon and chees on this if you ask, though whether those are unacceptable condiments, I will leave to you and your own conscience.

If you live in Little Rock and have not eaten this burger, you should get up and go immediately. If that is not possible, then check your schedule and make it happen. Trust me on this, people. I know burgers.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

Steven's shared items